Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Said one guy to his wife ...

When I got home last night, I decided to tinker a bit with this blog. If anyone has any suggestions on how to properly use a different template, I'm interested to hear about it. Every time I tried to make a change, I received error messages!

Moving right along ... while I was attempting to understand HTML code, Wade came upstairs and asked me what I was doing. The conversation went a little like this:

Wade - "What are you up to?"
Me - "I'm trying to make some changes to our blog."
Wade - "We have a blog?"
Me - "Yes, as of today."
Wade - "Why do we have a blog?"
Me - "Because I thought it would be fun."
Wade - "Are you mentioning me in the blog?"
Me - "Well, its called "A Tale of Two Garretts (and a dog), so yes."
Wade - "Don't mention me on there!"

Points go to Wade for knowing what a blog is after all. Then all points are revoked because I said so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like all celebrities, Wade needs to maintain his privacy.