Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something else to write about!

It occurred to me this morning that my last two posts (and heck, maybe more?) were about Hudson. For nearly two years she has been our only child of sorts. Granted, she has fur, horrible breath and ears that just can't seem to stay in place. But she has been such a source of entertainment in the house since the night she arrived.



Hudson is in for a RUDE awakening come late April of 2009.



Wade and I recently found out that we're having a baby!



We're having another ultrasound on Thursday of this week along with our first "long" OB appointment where they will poke and prod and ask lots of questions about our family medical history. We've already seen the baby's heart beating and thankfully I am not dealing with a great deal of morning sickness as of yet. I realize that I jinxed myself. But so far, its just bouts of exhaustion and mild nausea.



So obviously this signals a new chapter in the lives of the Garretts. We're definitely embarking on one heck of an adventure now - full of hormonal rage and inexplicable headaches. And that's just Wade trying to put together furniture and get through all these books I've brought home! Just kidding. Those things are 100% my domain.



Here's a snapshot of our baby bean ------- MORE TO COME!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Congratulations!

danajk said...

I was waiting for your news to make it the blog! Congrats again!

the Andrews said...

This is so EXCITING! Congratulations to you both! And Hudson too!