This past Friday, my co-worker and I decided that since we had quite a few people out of the office, it would be a great day to bring our dogs to work. Thankfully, I work for a very small company that is flexible and family-oriented.
So instead of going in the boring crate in the garage all day, Hudson got to come to work!
She and Rix, my co-worker's dog, ran circles around the warehouse and the stock yard. They would greet anyone who came out of the doors from the first and second floors and into the warehouse space. I was impressed that both dogs got along so well with each other and everyone in the office.
As a result of the long work day, Hudson was caught sleeping on the job a few times.

I am so thankful to work for a great company. And so relieved to have a well-behaved dog. I don't think that she has fully recovered from her busy day at work. As you have read in previous blogs, she has great "problem solving skills" ... but will need to work on paying more attention!


No comments:
Post a Comment